Year 1089 (MLXXXIX) was a common year starting on Monday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar.
- Rama Varma Kulashekhara is crowned in Kerala.
- Palmyra is destroyed by an earthquake.
- Cîteaux Abbey, the first Cistercian monastery, is founded in southern France.
- The Synod of Melfi under Pope Urban II issued decrees against simony and the clerical marriage.
- date unknown
- Dahui Zonggao, Chinese Zen Buddhist monk (d. 1163)
- Han Shizhong, Chinese general (d. 1151)
Information as of:
29.10.2020 05:21:17 CET
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-BY-SA-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.