|Centuries:||10th century – 11th century – 12th century|
|Decades:||1060s 1070s 1080s – 1090s – 1100s 1110s 1120s|
|Years:||1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099|
|Categories:||Births – Deaths – Architecture|
Establishments – Disestablishments
The 1090s was the decade that started on January 1, 1090 and ended on December 31, 1099.
- 1090 - Béjaïa becomes the capital of the Hammadid Dynasty in Algeria.
- 1091 - King William II of England invades Normandy.
- 1093 - Sviatopolk II becomes Grand Prince of Kiev and ruler of Kievan Rus'.
- 1094 - El Cid becomes ruler of Valencia, Spain.
- 1095-1099 - The First Crusade
- for more information, see Category:1090s births.
- for more information, see Category:1090s deaths.
Information as of: 28.10.2020 07:52:47 CET
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.