|Centuries:||11th century – 12th century – 13th century|
|Decades:||1070s 1080s 1090s – 1100s – 1110s 1120s 1130s|
|Years:||1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109|
|Categories:||Births – Deaths – Architecture|
Establishments – Disestablishments
Events and trends
- The Ancient Pueblo Peoples culture rises (approximate date).
- The great Buddhist centre of learning at Nalanda is destroyed by invaders.
- The city of Cusco, Peru is founded.
- Emperor Huizong of Song starts to rule in China.
- 1102 Bolesław III becomes king of Poland.
- The Hohenbaden castle is built in Baden-Baden, Germany.
- 1104 The volcano Hekla erupts in Iceland, destroying settlements.
- 1107 Emperor Toba ascends the throne of Japan.
Information as of: 28.10.2020 08:34:20 CET
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.