|Centuries:||19th century – 20th century – 21st century|
|Decades:||1870s 1880s 1890s – 1900s – 1910s 1920s 1930s|
|Years:||1902 1903 1904 – 1905 – 1906 1907 1908|
Art, music, theatre, literature
- October 15 – Little Nemo in Slumberland debuts in American newspapers.
- A Little Princess is published
- January 22 – "Bloody Sunday" in St. Petersburg (Russia)
- April 1 – SOS, the Morse code signal for distress, is created by Germany.
- June 7 – Norway becomes an independent country.
- October 28 – Cardiff, Wales becomes a city in the United Kingdom.
- Albert Einstein publishes his special theory of relativity.
- A workers' revolt, supported by the crew of the Russian battleship Potemkin, takes place in Odessa, Russia.
- January 2 – Michael Tippett, English composer (d. 1998)
- February 2 – Ayn Rand, American writer (d. 1982)
- March 9 – Rex Warner, English writer (d. 1986)
- May 16 – Henry Fonda, American actor (d. 1982)
- June 21 – Jean-Paul Sartre, French philosopher (d. 1980)
- July 29 – Clara Bow, American actress (d. 1965)
- July 29 – Dag Hammarskjöld, Swedish United Nations Secretary-General (d. 1961)
- August 24 – Arthur Crudup, American blues musician (d. 1976)
- August 25 – Faustyna Kowalska, Polish nun and mystic (d. 1938)
- September 18 – Greta Garbo, Swedish actress (d. 1990)
- December 5 – John Whedon, American screenwriter (d. 1991)
- December 11 – Erskine Hamilton Childers, 4th President of Ireland (d. 1974)
- December 21 – Anthony Powell, English writer (d. 2000)
- December 22 – Kenneth Rexroth, American poet (d. 1982)
Information as of: 24.05.2020 09:33:24 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.