Alessandro Kokocinski (born Alejandro Kokocinski; 3 April 1948 – 12 December 2017) was an Italian-Argentine painter, sculptor and set designer, of Polish-Russian origin. He was born in the refugee camp at Porto Recanati, Italy. His family survived the Holocaust. He was raised in Buenos Aires.
Kokocinski worked on the Salvador Allende government’s agrarian reform, in partnership with the Catholic University of Santiago de Chile. He settled in Rome and became a pupil of Riccardo Tomassi Ferroni, with whom he shared a studio in Trastevere, together with Carlo Quattrucci.
In 2016, Kokocinski created the set design and lighting design for “Lina Sastri è il mio nome”, a musical theatrical show which opened on 4 October 2016 at the Teatro Quirino, Rome.
- ↑ "Alessandro Kokocinski biografia" . Corriere della Sera. Corriere della Sera. Retrieved 12 June 2014.
- ↑ Fanti, Mario. "Kokocinski - L'uomo e l'artista" (PDF). Centrostudiportorecanati.it. Centro Studi Portorecanatesi. Retrieved 12 June 2014.
- ↑ Grasso, Sebastiano (12 May 2003). "L' acrobata di cavalli al circo dell' arte" . Corriere della Sera. Corriere della Sera. Retrieved 12 June 2014.
- ↑ Sassi, Edoardo (7 November 2011). ""Rissa a Trastevere" la storia di un quadro" . Corriere della Sera. Corriere della Sera. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- ↑ Costantini, Emilia (3 October 2016). "Poesie, pensieri, canzoni e le parole di Filumena". Corriere della Sera Roma. p. 17.
- ↑ "Morto Alessandro Kokocinski, pittore in viaggio e acrobata dei sogni" (in Italian). Corriere. Retrieved 13 December 2017.
Information as of: 24.05.2020 09:07:50 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.