Billion is a name for a large number. It may refer specifically to:
- 1,000,000,000 (109, one thousand million), the short scale definition now normal in both British and American English
- 1,000,000,000,000 (1012, one million million), the long scale definition used formerly in Britain and currently in certain other languages
Billion may also refer to:
- Billions (TV series), a Showtime series
- Billions (movie), a 1920 silent comedy
- Billion (company), a Taiwanese modem manufacturer
- Jack Billion (born 1939), 2006 Democratic Party candidate for governor of South Dakota
- Mr. Billion, a 1977 movie by Jonathan Kaplan
- "Billions" (song), a song on Russell Dickerson's album Yours
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Billion.
Categories: Disambiguation pages
Information as of:
28.10.2020 07:23:18 CET
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-BY-SA-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.