|Born||4 August 1884|
|Died||27 August 1971 (aged 87)|
|Other names||Gio Castiglioni|
Giannino "Gio" Castiglioni (4 August 1884 – 27 August 1971) was an Italian architect, urbanist, painter and sculptor. His style was representational. Castiglioni was born in Milan and studied at the Accademia di Brera. He finished his studies there in 1906. From the early 1900s he primarily lived and worked in Lierna, a town on Lake Como. In 1951, he designed the master plan, the square, and several individual buildings in Lierna.
In his early career, Castiglione worked mainly as a painter. His later works were sculptures.
- ↑ Panizza, Franca (2001). "Giannino Castiglioni: Scultore, medaglista e pittore" . Proloco Lierna (in Italian)
- ↑ Chiara Gatti (8 March 2013). "Castiglioni senior, il maestro della scultura Monumentale" , La Repubblica (in Italian)
- Media related to Giannino Castiglioni at Wikimedia Commons
- Giannino Castiglioni Museum
- Portal - Scenes from the life of S. Ambrogio from the Milan cathedral, Opera Giannino Castiglioni, affixed in 1950 Milan Cathedral
Information as of: 24.05.2020 02:24:24 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.