|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: proof.|
Proof could mean:
- An argument, including:
- Proof (alcohol), measure of an alcoholic beverage's strength
- Proofing (baking technique), the process by which a yeast-leavened dough rises
- Artist's proof, a single print taken during the printmaking process
- Proof coinage, a coin made as an example of a particular strike
- Proof test, for a firearm
- Galley proof, a preliminary version of a publication
- Homeopathic proving, testing a substance's effect on the body
- Proof (1991 movie), an Australian movie by Jocelyn Moorhouse
- Proof (play), a play by David Auburn
- Proof (2005 movie), a movie directed by John Madden, based on the play
- "Proof", a song by Paul Simon from his 1990 album The Rhythm of the Saints
- Proof (rapper) (1973-2006), American rapper, a member of the group D12
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Proof.
Categories: Disambiguation pages
Information as of: 24.05.2020 08:56:28 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.