|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Republican and republican.|
Republican could mean:
- The form of government known as a republic
- Groups wanting to abolish a monarchy, for example, the Australian Republican Movement and the British republican movement (see Republicanism)
- A political party such as:
- Supporters of Irish Republicanism
- Institutions or supporters of particular historical republics, including:
- The Republican River of Colorado, Nebraska, and Kansas, USA.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Republican.
Categories: Disambiguation pages
Information as of: 24.05.2020 11:50:14 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.