Umberto Pettinicchio (born 1943) is an Italian painter and sculptor. He was born in Torremaggiore, a town in Apulia. Later, he moved to Milan. In Milan he studied art at the Accademia di Brera. He had his first exhibition in 1969. His early paintings were in the expressionist style. His later paintings were more abstract. His 1981 painting The Death of the Bull is held in the Museo de Arte Moderno y Contemporáneo de Santander y Cantabria.
- ↑ Carella, Elvira (31 January 2010). "Le colline della Brianza e i suoi stupendi campanili sono la mia ispirazione" . Il Giorno. Retrieved 8 March 2017 (in Italian).
- ↑ Genova, Giorgio Di (2007). Storia dell'arte italiana del '900 . Edizioni Bora. p. 1451.
- ↑ Los Cuadernos del norte . Caja de Ahorros de Asturias. 1983. p. 103.
- ↑ Scantamburlo, Elisabetta (curator). Catalog: Milano Art Design, 21 May–30 October 2015 , p. 24
- ↑ Museo de Arte Moderno y Contemporáneo de Santander y Cantabria. Umberto Pettinicchio .
Information as of: 24.05.2020 09:04:49 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.